Sunday, February 28, 2010

Leaving!

It's crazy. I've been talking about doing student teaching overseas since my freshman year in college, and I've been talking about Spain since my sophomore year...and in about 6 hours I am headed to the airport! It really hasn't sunk in, and to be honest, I have no idea what to expect. But I am excited, excited to see what God has for me to learn and experience. I am sure there will be hard days, but I was really encouraged by Pastor's message today. God is not only the God who sees, but the God who cares. If you think of it, you could pray for me tomorrow as I travel that maybe God would open up the door to share with someone I meet on the plane or in the airport ( I'm not as good as my dad in striking up conversations with people, but I want to be willing:) Thanks so much for your prayers, and I will try to keep you all as updated as possible! For now, I'm off on an adventure.......

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you travel. Big Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking and praying today for your travels and open doors for evangelism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying for you here at FBBC, too! I just talked with your dad - sounds like your flight to MSP is running late. I'll be praying for your safety and that God would use you in great ways!

    ReplyDelete