Thursday, March 18, 2010

Content

I am about to head of to school, but I just wanted to share with you what God's been doing. I am truly content being here in Spain. It's not that I don't miss home anymore, I still look forward to seeing everyone when I come home, but I know this is where God wants me right now, and there is such peace and joy in following my Father. At the same time, I do have a prayer request for you. I have a friend from church (Priscilla) and last night I found out she just lost her job. She has been such an encouragement to me when I have gone to church; she befriend me instantly, so if you could pray for her, that God would be her encouragement and that He would send her a new job soon, that would be great. Thanks so much for all your prayers; I know that they have made a difference. I am truly amazed by God's grace in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment