Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exploring

Today was my day to adjust so it wasn't too busy or anything. I slept until about 10 and did some things on the computer, and then I went on a walk around town. I live in a city called Camarma, and it's not a huge town, but from what Merry tells me (the lady I am living with), it has grown almost double in size lately. I live probably a 20-30 min from the city of Madrid. It was fun to be able to walk around and see everything. The church has a stork nest on top of it's steeple, and I found a red brick path that I might like to do some walking on (or just thinking since it's full of benches). After that I went to the school to see if I could be any help. I ended up mounting some pictures on the wall and helped Merry with a couple things. Then we came home and made supper and watched a movie (Merry said she needed a break:). So that's been my day today, nothing too eventful. Tomorow I am doing my first day of observing; I would definitely appreciate your prayers as I start to meet the students and the teachers. I want to be involved with the people during the time I am here, so I am excited and a little nervous for tomorrow. But that's all for today. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment